• Untitled Document

Join us on April 26th, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

April Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

1973 Ericson 37 on Craigslist, Annapolis $100

Mblace

Member II
When you get to a point where a restoration costs too much, yard storage fees are piling up, and having it chopped up and hauled away as trash is stupid expensive, makes sense to offer it as a “free to good home” deal. Could be a great deal for someone in the local area who can do a total restoration and doesn’t mind the time and expense involved. Sounds like the seller doesn’t want to part it out - probably too small a market for that to make any sense anyway.

Sean Engle

Your Friendly Administrator
Administrator
Founder
When you get to a point where a restoration costs too much, yard storage fees are piling up, and having it chopped up and hauled away as trash is stupid expensive, makes sense to offer it as a “free to good home” deal. Could be a great deal for someone in the local area who can do a total restoration and doesn’t mind the time and expense involved. Sounds like the seller doesn’t want to part it out - probably too small a market for that to make any sense anyway.
Has anyone actually put eyes on this boat?

Sean Engle

Administrator
Founder
I have emailed the owner of this E37 and requested pictures, which I will happily post here if received!

Mblace

Member II
I have emailed the owner of this E37 and requested pictures, which I will happily post here if received!
I’m 3 hours west of Annapolis or I’d go check it out. Of course my wife would kill me if I picked up another stray…. Way too big a boat for my needs, anyway.

Sean Engle

Administrator
Founder
I’m 3 hours west of Annapolis or I’d go check it out. Of course my wife would kill me if I picked up another stray…. Way too big a boat for my needs, anyway.
No-no - just curious what a $100 E37 looks like....