• Untitled Document

Join us on April 26th, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

April Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

1977 35' Ericson - $15,000 (Seattle)

Kenneth K

1985 32-3, Puget Sound
Blogs Author
Just saw this post on Seattle Craigslist. Boat interior looks pretty well kept. No knowledge of boat or owner:

Dave G.

1984 E30+ Ludington, MI
"Does need some repairs, contact for additional information. Price reflects repairs needed". Wonder what those are ? Quite the disclosure up front. Nice looking boat though.

WhiteH2O

I did call about this boat. Here is what I posted about it in another post. Figured it would be good to put here:

I did call on a 35' Ericson that is in Seattle. Talked to the owner that used it as a live-aboard while he was working downtown Seattle. He has since moved to Walla Walla. For anyone that is interested, the work that is needed doesn't seem too daunting. Some electrical with the bilge pump (!!!!), manual bilge pump needs a new seal (or something) (I was under the impression that it currently does not have a working pump), needs bottom paint, sails he said had a year left in them. Plumbing from head to holding tank is leaking and needs replaced. Said interior was great. Might be worth a look for someone that wants a possible good deal. Or a possible huge disaster.

If you call him, he will tell you where it is and you can go look in the windows and kick the tires, but you have to work out a time for him to drive over from Eastern Washington to get inside.