• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

1979 E27 For sale, Cayuga Lake-7500

OneDaySail

Just got orders to leave NY and report to TX in December.
Looked at trucking costs, and our family boat has to go.
1979 Ericson 27, decent shape, rigging functional, roller furler head sail brand new this season from Quantum Sails in Rochester. Boat is on Cayuga Lake currently, access to Seneca Lake and Great Lakes though Erie Canal system. Boat has a solid main, older repaired roller furler 135% genoa I'm currently sailing, and a brand new 135% genoa cut from the same sail plans should be arriving in the next week or two. My wife and I sail with our kids as often as we can. New running tackle and lines for the roller furler included. Forward hatch installed, Alcohol Stove, 35 ga black water tank, marine head, hot and cold water, TV, onboard freezer works great, extra batteries installed, battery monitor/charger, windspeed, full cockpit canvas for storm sailing, auto-tiller, radio, etc. Has all the great functions of a live aboard. Well rigged for single handed sailing. Planned to scrape and re do anti-fouling this year, about three or four coats built up. 7500 with the new sail. Life jackets, emergency kits, I'll throw in a copy of Robin Williams in "Hook". I'll sail her to you at any location on Cayuga, Seneca, or Ontario between August to October 9th for a small delivery fee (lock fees and fuel, costs to step the mast in Oswego if crossing Lake Ontario). Pretty busy at work, facilitating walkthroughs would be tough, but if you want to send an inspector she's tied up on the slip and I can have someone let them on board. Please send me a message through here if interested, username OneDaySail https://ericsonyachts.org/ie/conversations/add

signal-2021-06-10-215225 (1).jpgsignal-2021-08-20-193936.jpgF3D38559-88F6-4346-872A-D1935EE41336.jpgIMG_5182.jpg8D82E828-3C73-4E58-BABB-E9512FCC25E1.jpg980BC16E-8368-4EE9-AF36-C9486FDF440C.jpg20210519_123547.jpgYanmar.jpg

Attachments

• 20220404_201518.jpg
    20220404_201518.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 28

Mark F

Contributing Partner
Blogs Author
Sounds like a lot of boat for the price. 1979 is the end of the production of the E27.

OneDaySail

Yes, I misspoke. It's a 1978, she's a good boat. She's sail ready, but I don't know that I'll be able to leave her here and sail in the summers. Will be busy at new job probably. It's nice to have the wife and kids able to picnic on the boat and spend the nights while I'm gone for work, gets the kids out of the house but she doesn't sail while I'm gone. So when we move to TX, it'll be mostly dependent on when we could take leave. I've had quotes over 12k to move it, seems to be a fair price, more than i was hoping though. Second, I don't have a good lake for sailing in Central TX. Belton is ok, but I'm having trouble finding a slip as well.

OneDaySail

This boat is still available, I'll still let her go.
Knocking the price down to 7,000, if you can't take her until spring I'll put her up in Lansing Harbor and cover the winterizing and storage costs.

OneDaySail

The new 135% Genoa from Quantum Sails Rochester just showed up, courtesy Kris Werner.
I'll list this boat on the other sales sites soon, just wanted to put her up here first where someone might have been looking. Here's a pic from the tail end of an afternoon sail today. 20220828_162947.jpg