• Untitled Document

Join us on April 26th, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

April Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

1981 Ericson 38 set up for racing for sale

Bogdan

We are seling our E 38 and moving to cruising.
Our sails are Tape Drive (3) plus 1 genoa ( Dacron ) plus Spinnaker, all in good condition.
Carbon spinnaker pole, aluminum whisker pole, 2 GPS ( Garmin) new Ray Marine network displays (5)
new air conditioning, new (Ray) autopilot, new water pump, new bilge pump, new engine 42 HP Pathfinder (1100 hrs) new VHS, new floors, refridgerator, dodger, bimini, new cutlass bearing, Plow anchor, stove with oven,
new fume detector intalled, new batteries, all ST winches, nice race record!
Under power will do 8.8 Kts, no overheating at all- longest voyage so far 750 miles no problems.
This is 4'11" draft boat - no dings on rudder or keel.
Please call Danny at 860 796-1238
We are looking for cruising pilot house-34-36.
Thanks.

Bogdan

E 38 for sale

We have this boat for a while and it is to much for me at this point (62 year old).
Pictured on request.
Danny.
860 796-1238

Ericsean

Member III
Ericson 38

Danny,

The reason I aksed how long you've owned it is because I was wondering if you had bought that E-38 before or after you sold me your old E-38 in 2007!

By the way, I'm still finding funny stuff on my boat. While I was in the starboard lazarette the other day, I figured I'd look at the manual bilge pump to see why its not working. Imagine my surprise when I saw that the main bellows was replaced with a cut off red standard plumbing plunger!

Guessing your new boat is why mine didn't come with the spin sheets that you had advertised as well.