• Untitled Document

Join us on April 26th, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

April Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

1986 E35 Mark III For Sale

grkline

:egrin: 1986 Ericson 35 Mark III. Performance Cruiser. Good condition. Anam Cara spent her first 16 years in fresh water in Lake Michigan. Keel was modified with a bulb manufactured by Mars Keels in Toronto (4'11" draft) prior to relocating to the west coast of Florida. Teak interior, separate head & shower, full galley with 3 burner stove/oven and broiler, H/C pressure water, sleeps 6. Sail inventory includes Main, 150, 110, 80 Jibs, Gennaker. Roller furling jib. VHF, TV/VHS combo, stereo with inside & outside speakers. 2 anchors, Autohelm autopilot, Cruiseair hatch A/C. 9’ inflatable with 4hp Mercury outboard. 21HP Universal diesel engine. $55K. Call Gary 941-916-2401

Last edited:

BudRacer

1986 Ericson 35 Mark III

The boat listed in the post is located in Punta Gorda Florida. I purchased this boat 2+ years ago with the intent of cruising some . Since then business commitments have limited me to local racing and a few overnite trips. The boat is very fast and usually finishes in the to 3 of it's division including winning Boat of the Year. Since Anam Cara was puchased the upper end of the engine has been rebuilt including new batteries, starter, alternator, fuel pump, GPS, VHF, Antenna, Mylar 155% Headsail & bottom barrier coated. I am selling her because I only race her and she does not get used for her cruising abilities.:egrin: I am asking 39,000 Tony Millan 941-276-2959