• Untitled Document

Join us on April 26th, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

April Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

1986 E38-200 interior

evita

Hi !Me and my husband have been putting together `86 E38-200 for last 1/2 a year .It was sunk a while back in hurricane and last owner dissasembled it all and now we have a chore of putting it all back together ( electrical , plumbing , cabinetry...)We have pretty much finished electrical and plumbing and we are in process of putting cabinets back in and tirm peaces .The things have been marked pretty good , but we have never been in one of these boats .So we have a pile of newly finished peaces and no idea how it all fits together ...( We are new to sailing thing).Could anybody have time and means to e-mail me some pictures of interior details of this boat .?The motor is positioned underneath galley sink in our boat.
Any info would help!My email is evitag@gmail.com

Thank You , evita :confused:

Last edited:

Chris Miller

Sustaining Member
sure thing...

Hi Evita,
We have a 1988 38-200 (not sure how much is different) and I'll take some shots this weekend and post them next week.
One other suggestion would be to check the current listings section in the For Sale link on this site. Most of the 38's and 38-200 listings will have interior shots.
Where are you located? You are welcome to tour our boat anytime if you are close. We're in Southern MD.
Chris

evita

Thank you Chris! I am on Nantucket , Ma . I have tried other sale webpages , but usually pics are not detailed enough to see details .But I will try EY sales page.

evita