• Untitled Document

Join us on April 26th, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

April Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

2006 Rendezvous

Steve

Member III
Yes

I guess my spelling was as close as horse-shoes, didn't have a chart in front of me. Still think we should try a central location easy for all southern region folks to get into and see what happens. It’s obvious southern NE folks lack organization compared to our Maine brethren.

Steve

Seth

Sustaining Partner
Get together

Guys,

Please keep me posted-I grew up in Woods Hole and spend a week or 2 out there each summer-Once I heard Cutthunk and Tarpaulin Cove mentioned you got my interest! What about Hadley's Harbor (right inside Woods Hole passage)?

Anway, depending on timing, I would love meet some of you out there!

Best,
S

Ernest

Member II
If some one puts together a roundevous (did I spell that right?) anywhere between the Cape Cod Canal and Annapolis, I would be happy to attend. Ernie Schlesinger, Stamford CT.

chrism

Inactive Member
I think Hadley's Harbor could be an issue because it's so small and the moorings are free, which means no reservations.

Seth

Sustaining Partner
Fair enough

I see you are pretty local (Scituate)-I sailed out of Woods Hole YC for years-hence my liking of Hadleys-but there are not many places more scenic and beautiful...

Let's see how it unfolds-I would simply enjoy meeting some of you guys.

Best,

S

rwthomas1

Sustaining Partner
If this GTG happens within a day or so sailing distance from Narragansett Bay I could probably make it. Cuttyhunk? RT

Ernest

Member II
Although I like Block, it's always crowded, Jamestown would be fine. Lets have a show of hands (by E-mail) of who would show up for a weekend if we did it a Jamestown? Does anyone have a weekend to suggest?

BrianP

Member II
I am a new ericson 27 owner and if an area is picked please let me know. I will be moored in niantic bay for the season as it looks right now. I will watch for posts but e-mail is perrbrn5@aol.com.