• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

2022 Ericson PNW Rendezvous, Genoa Bay July 22-24

Status
Not open for further replies.
One little thought about attending. Pare down your project list to the essential safety items, and leave some of the cosmetic stuff on your 'list' until fall. If you want to wait until your boat is 100% ready and pretty, you will never leave your dock....
Bring the boat!

Just Do It, as the large running shoe company used to say in their colorful ads.
:)
Love this! I was just saying to my lovely hubby that the rain should be stopping soon and the leak in the anchor locker will stop (at least for the summer)

Bob Neumann

Hello from Victoria!

We are starting the count down for the 2020-21-22 Ericson Pacific NW Rendezvous!

The planning is underway and I wanted to check in to confirm attendees. I have six boats who have indicated (in the chat) they have booked ? If you have booked or are planning to book, please let me know even if it is tentative.

Eden - Shannon & Doran - reserved
Swallow - Virginia - reserved
Quincy - Jim - reserved
Fresh Air - Loren - reserved
Morning Mist - Frank - reserved
Brass Dragon - David - reserved
Christian Williams - maybe
Andrew - *not sure if you are booked
Kamell - Kevin *not sure if you are booked

I am also looking for a couple of people to meet via zoom for a planning meeting. If you are interested, let me know by responding here or sending me a message via email. I will set up a call at the end of May. Also if you have a skill you would be willing to share, please let me know.

I am so looking forward to meeting everyone and talking all things sailing.

Warm regards,
Shannon
Hi,
The last rendezvous we attended was at Maple Bay with our Ericson 35 II named Ruach. We have signed up for moorage at Genoa Bay and look forward to attending.
Bob & Markay Neumann (Anacortes, WA)

Bob Neumann

Hi,
The last rendezvous we attended was at Maple Bay with our Ericson 35 II named Ruach. We have signed up for moorage at Genoa Bay and look forward to attending.

Virginia

Member II
Hello from Victoria!

We are starting the count down for the 2020-21-22 Ericson Pacific NW Rendezvous!

The planning is underway and I wanted to check in to confirm attendees. I have six boats who have indicated (in the chat) they have booked ? If you have booked or are planning to book, please let me know even if it is tentative.

Eden - Shannon & Doran - reserved
Swallow - Virginia - reserved
Quincy - Jim - reserved
Fresh Air - Loren - reserved
Morning Mist - Frank - reserved
Brass Dragon - David - reserved
Christian Williams - maybe
Andrew - *not sure if you are booked
Kamell - Kevin *not sure if you are booked

I am also looking for a couple of people to meet via zoom for a planning meeting. If you are interested, let me know by responding here or sending me a message via email. I will set up a call at the end of May. Also if you have a skill you would be willing to share, please let me know.

I am so looking forward to meeting everyone and talking all things sailing.

Warm regards,
Shannon
Shannon: Yes, we reserved, and will be there!

Hi,

Hi,
Our boat may have attended with the PO, but this will be our first Ericson Rendezvous. We have added you to the list. :)

cbeveridge

Member I
Shannon - we are also booked for the rendezvous and are hoping to be able to attend. Callum (E35-3 Seute Deern)

Sean Engle

Your Friendly Administrator
Administrator
Founder
I am closing this thread to push all continued traffic on the ENWR into the current thread, found here:

Status
Not open for further replies.