• Untitled Document

Join us on April 26th, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

April Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

74 MKII - On Porpoise - Oxnard, CA

saildad

Member II
Hello all Vikings
I have been on this list for a very long time and I am sad/happy to say that I am moving to bigger boat.
My soon to be wife and I have made an offer on a 2000 Catalina 42.
Should this offer be accepted I will be offering up my boat at a HEAVILY discounted price. I have no intentions of being a 2 boat owner for any length of time.
I will accept any reasonable and maybe some slightly unreasonable offers.
The boat lays in Channel Islands Harbor Marina, Oxnard, CA.
She needs some 12V wiring work. Her sails are 3 years new. I have just completed a refinish of the external teak so she is looking good.
I have sailed this boat for many years to the Channels Islands and she is great cruiser.
Capt Bill
ON PORPOISE
74 E35 MKII

Last edited:

CaptDan

Member III
Hey Capn Bill,

Sorry to see you leave the Viking fold, and I hope you get a good price for your E35.

I hope you check in here every so often; you'll be missed if you don't.:esad:

Capt Dan G>E35II "Kunu"

saildad

Member II
WOOOHOOO!!!
We have an accepted offer!!
I have heard that its a good thing to feel like you have stolen a boat when you first buy it.
Well we stole this boat!!!
A 2000 Catalina will soon be our new home. She will be coming to Channel Islands Harbor via the 90 day yacht club in Ensenada Mexico. this saves us somewhere in the range of 4-8K$ in state taxes.
We are already looking forward to sliding down the west coast. I have had at least 5 offers from friends to do the delivery cruise down th coast.
DAN
I will miss you Vikings as well. Boy do we love our boats:egrin:
Capt Bill
Our Porpoise (formerly On Porpoise)
2000 Catalina 42
Channel Islands Harbor

Sean Engle

Your Friendly Administrator
Administrator
Founder
Hey Bill -

Congrats on your sale - I know in this market, you're happy - although we're very sad - and hope that you (and the new owners of your boat) will visit and participate in the Information Exchange, etc...

Best Wishes!

//sse

saildad

Member II
Sean and all
The title should have read FOR SALE not sold.
I will accept any reasonable offer for this wonderful boat.
Bill

Sean Engle

Your Friendly Administrator
Administrator
Founder
Sean and all
The title should have read FOR SALE not sold.
I will accept any reasonable offer for this wonderful boat.
Bill

Sorry Bill - My error. I've rolled the text back to the way it was, and won't not touch it again...

//sse

kevin81

Member II
Bill:
Hope all is well in CA and yes, someday I will take you up on your offer for a sail in southern California! Best of luck in your marriage!

Kevin (on Galveston Bay)
S/V Serenidad E34