• Untitled Document

Join us on April 26th, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

April Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

A New Ericson 30+ Owner

psanburn

Member II
Well after extensive research, a thorough survey and some gratifying soul searching, last night my wife and I purchased a 1984 30+, Gayle Winds out of Bayview, ID.

Other than a few minor maintenance issues, she is in wonderful shape and I llook forward to keeping her that way with the same insight and advice that many of you have afforded me over the past couple of weeks.

Thank you for all of your recent help and help in the future as I discover the many wonderful attributes and idiosyncrasies of Ericson boats.

:egrin:

A happy and proud Ericson owner.
Peter S
Bayview, ID Lake Pend d'Oreille

Loren Beach

O34 - Portland, OR
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
Welcome to the family!
And do post up a boat pic or two when you get time.
:egrin:

Glyn Judson

A new boat for you.

Peter, Congratulations to you and your wife on closing the deal, you won't regret it. Welcome aboard from an Ericson owner with a boat only 6" longer than yours ;-), Glyn Judson, E31 hull #55, Marina del Rey, CA

psanburn

Member II
Gayle Winds Pictures

I just posted a couple of pictures to our public album of Gayle Winds - soon to be renamed Trade Winds - as my wife's name is not Gayle and i grew up sailing the "trades."

Peter

Frank Langer

1984 Ericson 30+, Nanaimo, BC
Peter,

Congratulations on your boat purchase! We have owned a 1984 E30+ since 2005 and have really enjoyed this boat. Although my wife occasionally bemoans the lack of storage space, these boats are quite well built and sail exceptionally well in a wide range of winds, so enjoy!

Frank
1984 E30+

Keiffer

Member II
Welcome aboard

Peter,

I came real close to purchasing an E30+ at the Ford Yacht Club in Grosse Ile Michigan just out of Detroit last year. I ended up purchasing another boat on that trip but based on my research at the time I think the E30+ is a great boat.

Congragulations and welcome aboard!