• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Annapolis Boat Show

Bolo

Contributing Partner
I went to the boat show and met Capt Q too! Got some good video of my short conversation with he and Ran-day for my new YouTube channel which I’ll be posting soon, in hope. During my visit he asked what boat I have and I said, “An Ericson 32-3, 1987” and he replied (and I’m not kidding here), “Oh, that’s the boat that Christian Williams sailed to Hawaii.” Looking forward to seeing his review of an Ericson.

bumbugo

Member I
We missed Captain Q. We did meet ThurstonCounty in the bus line heading back to the parking lot. Wish we had met up with you Bob, we would have picked your brain of everything E32-3 over a beer or a pain killer.

Bolo

Contributing Partner
We missed Captain Q. We did meet ThurstonCounty in the bus line heading back to the parking lot. Wish we had met up with you Bob, we would have picked your brain of everything E32-3 over a beer or a pain killer.
And maybe you still can pick my brain! Just so happens that my “first mate” and I are traveling to St Pete’s beach on Wednesday and we’ll be there for about 9 days. Would love to talk to you about our boat and maybe take a sail on yours while we’re there?