• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Anyone know if i3DGear has shut down permanently?

bsangs

E35-3 - New Jersey
Anyone in our sailing community familiar with the people who run i3DGear? Visited the website a little while ago looking for a part, and was saddened to see a "closed for business" banner on the main page. Not sure if it's just a seasonal closing, or if they've shut down for good. That place was indispensable for me last summer when I rebuilt the above decks portion of my Authohelm 4000 MKI. They supplied perfectly matched 3D printed parts that I could not find anywhere else, and the autopilot system runs so smoothly because of it. That's a shame if they're finished. https://www.i3dgear.com/

Dave G.

1984 E30+ Ludington, MI
Doesn't look good for sure. I think if he was closed for the season it would state that. That sucks as I just got a used Mk2 that needs some parts. I bought some Mk1 parts from him last year and also got many tips on getting it "tuned in". AARRRRRGH !

bsangs

E35-3 - New Jersey
Doesn't look good for sure. I think if he was closed for the season it would state that. That sucks as I just got a used Mk2 that needs some parts. I bought some Mk1 parts from him last year and also got many tips on getting it "tuned in". AARRRRRGH !
Damnit. Yeah, I was going to buy a backup part to have before a trip this summer.

peaman

Sustaining Member
Damnit. Yeah, I was going to buy a backup part to have before a trip this summer.
What do you need? I still have the wheel part which I replaced last winter. The rollers and belt, which I had gotten from i3D had been replaced just a few months before that.

bsangs

E35-3 - New Jersey
What do you need? I still have the wheel part which I replaced last winter. The rollers and belt, which I had gotten from i3D had been replaced just a few months before that.
Thanks @peaman. Was going to get some extra spoke clamps for our folding wheel.

peaman

Sustaining Member
I have three spoke clamps with their rubber pads (under the blue tape), and mounting screws. If these fit your needs, I can send them to you

IMG_3354.JPG

bsangs

E35-3 - New Jersey
I have three spoke clamps with their rubber pads (under the blue tape), and mounting screws. If these fit your needs, I can send them to you

View attachment 46298
That is very generous of you @peaman. But before I waste your time, I'd want to make sure they're large enough for my spokes. The stock spoke clamps were not, which is why I needed to order larger ones from i3dgear.