• Untitled Document

Join us on April 26th, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

April Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Anyone Need Crew Near Annapolis, MD?

Drewm3i

Member II
Hello!

Former owner of an E-38-200. Currently own a power boat. If anyone wants/needs crew, my wife and I are a capable young couple that would be happy to extend a hand (and some diesel money if necessary) for a day sail or two this summer. We are in Annapolis and loved our Ericson while we had her, but it was time to move on. I am a graduate student/writer at St. John's and my wife is a senior-level accountant for a company.

mjsouleman

Sustaining Member
Welcome Drew,

I am sure one of the Chesapeake Bay Ericson Club members would be happy to work with you. We have many wonderful members with boats sizes 29 - 38, solo and family sailing families. There are at least 4 members in the Annapolis area that might be available to help.

Mark "Souleman" Soule

eknebel

Member III
I will keep you in mind, likely mid May. I have a few projects to finish, plus bring the boat up from hampton roads, va. to its home off Round Bay on the Severn.

steven

Sustaining Member
Drew,

We are on the Severn R. and expect (hope) to be functional by late April. About 10yrs ago I came close to doing mid-career graduate work at St. John's. (but ended up at UTexas Austin instead - long story).

Ed,

I'm on Asquith just South (East) of Round Bay.
Several other Ericsons on the Severn as well.
Maybe we can catch up on the water.

--Steve