• Untitled Document

Join us on April 26th, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

April Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

BC waters, photos

hodo

Member III
photos

Great photos. I have been to Barkley several times, and it sure is nice to see it from the air. Maybe we could get some closer to the water so we could see the uncharted rocks and shelfs. Nice dream, right? I'm thinking about thst trip again thi summer.Hope the skies are that clear then. Thanks for the pics, Harold :devil:

A and J

Member I
That is why they call it Beautiful BC. We just bought a Ericson 30+ in Sanfrancisco and had her trucked up to Sidney BC, on Vancouver Island. We plan to show her all the great spots up here! We would also be interested in joining your group for the Ericsons Northwest rendezvous. :egrin: :egrin:

Andy and Jackie

Stuart

Member II
A & J Welcome

Hi Andy & Jackie

Welcome aboard and congratulations with your new boat, as a prior owner of an E-30 Tall Rig I know you will have fun.
I look forward to meeting you in June at the PWN Rendezvous in Port Townsend!
Cheers
Stuart
E-31 Independence
“Fairhaven”
Vancouver BC

Nick Reynolds

Member II
Hodo - How firm are your plans for Barkley Sound next summer? I am hoping to get there next summer as well, but have made no plans yet. I have only started thinking about dates for the trip. Any suggestions you have for parts that shouldn't be missed would be appreciated.

hodo

Member III
Hi Nick, if every thing falls together, it would probably be late August. I am planning on the rendevous, in June, Whidbey race week in July. I decided not to do Vic Maui this time, so that opens up a lot of options.Bring fishing gear,and water as there is no water on the Islands. Tank up at Bamfield on the way in. There are lots of intesting places there. Are you going to the PT rendevous? Maybe we'll see you there. Harold, s/v Mischief Maker :devil: