• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

bow pulpit wanted

Lawdog

Member III
Does anyone know of a source for stainless bow pulpits? mine got hit by a loose boat and is bent all to sh#t. I am located in Maine but will have it shipped for a good quality part at a good price.

Thanks

Neal Weinstein
1983 E38
Enterprise

rssailor

Bow Pulpit

Neal,
Are there no good boatyards around you that have a good metal shop? I doubt that your pulpit will be something that can be fabricated with measurements at a distance, but I could be wrong. Is your boat simialr to Ted's? Maybe he knows someone close to him that could duplicate his pulpit if it is the same as yours. Ryan

Seth

Sustaining Partner
Railmakers!!!

In Costa Mesa/Santa Ana, CA are the original suppliers-you should be able to order one without too much hassle..You can find em on the web, too.
Cheers,

S

NateHanson

Sustaining Member
You can also get it fabricated locally. I know there are a few shops like that in Boston, and I'd be really suprised if there weren't also a handful between Portland and Rockport.

Glyn Judson

Neal, Certainly someone near you can repair your pulpit but if it really is bent all to s##t beyond being able to restore to original, contact Dan at Railmakers by phone at 949.642.6506. They were the original fabricators for Ericson and he may have that pattern for your pulpit. He told me recently that he still had some of them, possibly the one for your boat. They're located at 864 West 18th Street, Costa Mesa CA 92627 Good luck, Glyn