• Untitled Document

Fund Raising Season 2020-2021 is Now Open!

Please visit our thread below to learn more about what you can do to support this website! Thanks so very much for your support of Ericson Yachts.org!

Notice on 2020-2021 Fund Raising

Chesapeake Ericson club

mjsouleman

Member III
Bob, sorry I missed you, Ed cann't wait to see the finished product. We need to schedule a virtual meeting, this moth is flying by.

Mark

Tin Kicker

Sustaining Member
Bob, sorry I missed you, Ed cann't wait to see the finished product. We need to schedule a virtual meeting, this moth is flying by.

Mark

A meeting sounds good.

Had an E34 pass us that was going NW toward Annapolis or the bridge as we were headed East across to the freighter. Didn't get a good look at the transom but it may've been gc sailor in Rule of Thumb.

gc_sailor

Rule of Thumb, Electric E34-2
A meeting sounds good.

Had an E34 pass us that was going NW toward Annapolis or the bridge as we were headed East across to the freighter. Didn't get a good look at the transom but it may've been gc sailor in Rule of Thumb.

Unfortunately I've not been out for a few weeks. If it was Friday, Aug 28th late in the afternoon it was probably me. Boat is on the hard now getting some updates (cutlass bearing, shimming rudder, stuffing box repack, bottom paint).

Looking for a 3-Blade prop if anyone has one. 15x10 RH 1" bore or 14x11. Prefer a Michigan Sailer but would consider other types of fixed blade.

Steve

mjsouleman

Member III
Thanks Steve,

Another virtual meeting is just what the doctor ordered. I'm looking forward to hearing all the upgrades every one has done this summer.
I for one spent my winter months working on projects and my summer sailing and planning next winters projects to include adding solar panels, a gimbaled stove, and mast updates.

Mark "Souleman" Soule

Navman

Member III
Mark, currently coming into the Severn. Am going to anchor at Clements Creek for the night then on to the Rode tomorrow. Hope to see some EYO’s this week if possible.

mjsouleman

Member III
Don, I'll be leaving Herrington Harbor Saturday morning and head up to Rhode. You will have a nice down wind sail and I'll be bashing into the wind, Whooo!

Mark

Navman

Member III
Don’t rightly know. No plans, just poking around. May hang out at the Rhode fo Sunday if it’s not too busy.

Pamaya

Member I
Hello Everyone,

On behalf of Mark, who I believe has already sent the virtual meeting info via email to those with contact info in the spreadsheet, here is the meeting information for tomorrow night.

Friday - Oct 2nd at 7 pm to 730 or 8 pm nominally.

We will start the meeting @ 7 pm and can extend to 9 p.m. if desired.

Will talk then,

Stuart

Pamaya

Member I
Stuart Harshbarger is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Stuart Harshbarger's Zoom Meeting
Time: Oct 2, 2020 06:55 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting

Meeting ID: 846 2558 1173
One tap mobile
+13126266799,,84625581173# US (Chicago)
+16465588656,,84625581173# US (New York)

Dial by your location
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
+1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 669 900 9128 US (San Jose)
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
Meeting ID: 846 2558 1173
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kd4IXQf1LG

mjsouleman

Member III
Thank you Stuart,

It appears I have to update my distribution list, I'll get on that right away.

Mark "Souleman" Soule

gc_sailor

Rule of Thumb, Electric E34-2
Looking for an old 12v Pur/Katadyn 35 or 40e desalinator/watermaker. Bought a used one and FedEx broke it in half so I am trying to piece it back together. Katadyn says it is really too old to fix but thought I'd ask to see if it might be possible as it was a good unit in its day. Thanks.

Steve