• Untitled Document

Join us on April 26th, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

April Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Craigslist ad for the End Of Times ;)

Tin Kicker

Sustaining Member
From DC CL:

SURVIVAL BOAT - $1 (WILMINGTON/ OFFSHORE)​

condition: new
length overall (LOA): 77
model name / number: FEDSHIP
propulsion type: sail
year manufactured: 2023
WW3 IS ON THE WAY ONLY CHANCE FOR SURVIVAL IS AT SEA ON A CUSTOM ANAGLOG EMP PROTECTED CUSTOM BUILT AND EQUIPPED LONG RANGE HEAVILY BUILT YACHT WITH STATE OF ART AND TRADITIONAL PROVISIONING FROM 50 YEAR MARINE PROFESSIONAL AND ORTHO MOLECULAR MASTER - USE YOURE MILLIONS TO SURVIVE BECAUSE THAT MONEY WILL BE USELESS LATER AFTER THE BANKS END CASH AND THE CBDC NIGHTMARE CONTROL GRID COMES TO LIFE

Bolo

Contributing Partner
WW3 IS ON THE WAY ONLY CHANCE FOR SURVIVAL IS AT SEA ON A CUSTOM ANAGLOG EMP PROTECTED CUSTOM BUILT AND EQUIPPED LONG RANGE HEAVILY BUILT YACHT WITH STATE OF ART AND TRADITIONAL PROVISIONING FROM 50 YEAR MARINE PROFESSIONAL AND ORTHO MOLECULAR MASTER - USE YOURE MILLIONS TO SURVIVE BECAUSE THAT MONEY WILL BE USELESS LATER AFTER THE BANKS END CASH AND THE CBDC NIGHTMARE CONTROL GRID COMES TO LIFE
Rather pessimistic, isn’t it?

peaman

Sustaining Member
So what kind of anode do I need to protect against THE CBDC NIGHTMARE CONTROL GRID when it COMES TO LIFE? Or can I just turn up the voltage on my galvanic isolator?

Gaviate

Member III
Like Cracker Jacks...you never know what your gonna get....that Ortho Biotic stuff must be some mind altering stuff! Don't take it..lol.
And who is the cbdc anyways..I was hoping to let girls take over for a while.

Rosco

Exploring the BC Coast E35-2, Yanmar 3GM30
50 year professional misspelled Feadship. Also he must be speaking of his nightmares so maybe he needs to keep the thing...

Christian Williams

E381 - Los Angeles
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
I have cancelled my inspection visit with checkbook, on account of I am beginning to suspect this is a cynical provocation. Also, the boat is too big for my slip.

Alan Gomes

Sustaining Partner
I have cancelled my inspection visit with checkbook, on account of I am beginning to suspect this is a cynical provocation. Also, the boat is too big for my slip.

On the other hand, at $1 it does seem reasonably priced.