• Untitled Document

Join us on April 26th, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

April Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Deck Hardware from our 34

Loren Beach

O34 - Portland, OR
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
Hopefully someone within driving distance will want this stuff, altho I could ship as long as the seller covers the s/h cost. I would have to buy a long shipping tube for the tracks, for instance.
(I sure miss the big Seattle spring swap meet, before the pandemic rearranged our world...) :(

Now that we are well along with our re-fit, there are surplus parts that have been replaced with new items.
Everything here works fine, but they are dull from exposure.

Lewmar Clutch Stopper, from the mid 90’s. Heavy duty D-2 model, 3/8” to 5/16” line sizing. This held our 5/16 T-900 halyard with no slips.
$20.

Tempress screw-out Deck Plate. Gray plastic. Outer flange diameter is 6.0 “, Center access is 4.0”, and the cutout diameter is 4.5”
$1.

Deck Organizers, Lewmar Four sheave. 1/2” line size max or maybe a tad more.
Two of these: plastic sheaves in each except for one aluminum sheave.
EY had originally run a wire-to-rope halyard thru the aluminum sheaves. 1/4 X 20 FH screws provided. The attachment screws go down thru races in the center of each sheave, four screws per organizer.

Size: Each is 10” long. Holes are 2 1/4” center to center. All sheaves are in excellent condition. Solid axle.
$20. each.

Winch Handle Holders. - Two. White vinyl.
Model = NM #10831. Total height is 12 inches and they hold a standard 10” handle.
$3. total.

T-Track. Anodyed Aluminum. Size= 1 1/4” (long and shorter Genoa tracks, port and starboard)
2 pieces, Merriman 30.5” long each
2 pieces Merriman 62.5” long each.

1 piece (no brand, but it’s unused) 21.5” long.
$50. for all. Bargain!

Harken Traveler and Harken recirculating ball bearing car. This included the factory extension plastic track to move/dismount the car off the track end without losing the bearings.
Track is 4 feet long, 1.25” wide, 3/4” high. Eleven 5/16” bolts on 4” center. Plus two Harken end caps that also thru bolt.
The car is 5.25” long and includes two Harken ball bearing blocks for part of a traveler control system.
Traveler System= $65. Bargain! -just marked down!

Stay tuned: Teak hand rails coming up soon and all of the Lewmar opening ports.........

Attachments

• winch handle holder, organizers,clutch.jpg
    winch handle holder, organizers,clutch.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 27
  • Parts for sale.jpg
    Parts for sale.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 31
  • Track, car, end stops.jpg
    Track, car, end stops.jpg
    125.6 KB · Views: 29
  • Tracks etc.jpg
    Tracks etc.jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 26
  • Traveler Car bottom.jpg
    Traveler Car bottom.jpg
    128.1 KB · Views: 24
  • Organizers .jpg
    Organizers .jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:

Loren Beach

O34 - Portland, OR
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
I am looking for a Lewmar port- I think it was a model 70 with the 3 hinges. Let me know.
Sounds like one of their long trapezoidal opening ports. Maybe? Ours (original and the replacements) are the standard 'size one' opening ports.
OTOH, if you are referring to hatches, they make a size 70 'ocean' hatch. Our boat has one of those for the forward hatch. I replaced that one over a decade ago, and Lewmar's US distributor sold it to me discounted from their Dealer Returns warehouse. I do not know if the still do that.

Last edited:

toddster

Curator of Broken Parts
Blogs Author
I could use the deck organizers. What with COVID and winter weather, I don't have any immediate plans to drive to PDX, but I'd be happy to pay shipping to 97040.

Loren Beach

O34 - Portland, OR
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
I could use the deck organizers. What with COVID and winter weather, I don't have any immediate plans to drive to PDX, but I'd be happy to pay shipping to 97040.
I will find out which of the smaller USPS shipping boxes will fit them. Smaller ones are cheaper. I will pick a time to visit the local Post Off. when the lobby is lightly attended.

toddster

Curator of Broken Parts
Blogs Author
Cool, thnx. P.M. me with the details please.
Even our one-horse post office has been pretty busy this year. One day, there were three people in line!