• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Dock Line?

David Grimm

E38-200
I purchased my boat a few years ago with really nice 5/8's dock line. The bow line is 50 feet long. This enables me to dock alone. I'm looking to retire these lines from everyday use and set them aside as extras for storms and such. Their quality is exceptional and I love the look and feel but they're becoming worn. Anyone buy this type of line from E-rigging? How is their quality? It looks like my existing line. I wish I knew where my existing lines were purchased.

1911tex

Sustaining Member
David, google 5/8" dock line on sale. Spring sales are on and find the best price and quality you want.

Loren Beach

O34 - Portland, OR
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
David, google 5/8" dock line on sale. Spring sales are on and find the best price and quality you want.
If the OP can find some dock neighbors or yacht club friends to split it with, the best price is usually on a 600' reel. I did that once for anchor lines for a group of friends in our Ranger-20 fleet, 'back in the day'. :)

David Grimm

E38-200
@1911tex. Thats how I found E-rigging. But my dock master said they all have a different feel even if all the specs are the same. All the boat stores around here in NY won't let you inside so this has to be an online event.