• Untitled Document

Join us on April 26th, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

April Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Dont shoot me probably a dumb question

sleather

Sustaining Member
?

Those "look" exactly like the ones on my boat! Can't tell the exact size from the pics. That may be where they came from as the "installation" on mine sucks(screws are too big, don't slide well, probably not factory!) I think the PO did mine!

I'd like to find the rails and redo it right, as the curtains are nice!

sleather

Sustaining Member
+ track

Thanks Joe, "sailrite" has a better link to the track! I'll have to take a peek tomorrow, if it's not raining! The PO screwed them to the window frames!

Shaggy

Member II
I needed the same slides for my shower curtain. Found similar sources online, but got lucky at Boater's World in Long Beach.

I had previously checked two West Marine locations and came up empty, but just the other day saw them at the San Pedro West Marine.

The price was about the same as the online sources posted previously.

FullTilt E28

Member III
Shower curtain -- slides for the stock rail

I needed the same slides for my shower curtain. Found similar sources online, but got lucky at Boater's World in Long Beach.

I had previously checked two West Marine locations and came up empty, but just the other day saw them at the San Pedro West Marine.

The price was about the same as the online sources posted previously.

LOL -- thats actually what I'm in the process of doing. Replacing the broken slides on the shower curtain. Good to hear that Westmarine might have them. I'll call around and see if I can track down a local store with them. Thanks!!

mrbarnard

'72 E-29 in sweet condition
curtains

I'm looking for those, too. My just-purchased '72 E-29 has no curtains, but the rails are still in place.

Since I'm in the process of figuring out what to do about "window treatment," something I've never been good at, what recommendations/suggestions would anyone have? I want to be living aboard, so I would like curtains that are pretty substantial for privacy and darkness.

Right now, I'm just sticking cut-out foam core into the windows; works great, looks terrible.

ALSO: I need to pull out and re-pack the windows (some minor leaks I've discovered). If this enters into any discussion about window-treatment, please share.

Thanks.