• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

E23 MK II wanted

KCJacobs

Lookin to downsize to a trailer-sailer. Best choices seems to be the Ericson 23-2, with keel/centerboard. Comfortable cockpit, good performance in light air, beautiful. Hope to find something on the east coast. Thanks.

rbrown

Lookin to downsize to a trailer-sailer. Best choices seems to be the Ericson 23-2, with keel/centerboard. Comfortable cockpit, good performance in light air, beautiful. Hope to find something on the east coast. Thanks.
I have an Ericson 23-2, I want to sell. It is in fair shape complete with good set of sails including a spinnaker, good running, and standing rigging. It has an older 4hp Evinrude long shaft outboard that runs well. The trailer is in good shape with good tires. I have never listed it because the centerboard needs to be rebuilt or replaced. This is a common ailment for these boats and you can read posts on this site about how others have fixed it. I live in the west part of Kentucky, if you are otherwise interested in the boat we can work an arrangement (basic expenses) for me to deliver it. If you are interested please contact me through email at rbrown51@reagan.com