• Untitled Document

Join us on April 26th, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

April Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

E25 trailer for trade or sale.

raslocum

Member I
I'm on Lake Texoma. I have no plans to ever trailer my e25. Anybody interested? I'd be happy to trade for a good 8hp outboard. I'd also be happy to trade for cash.

Fyi, this trailer is set up for a centerboard model e25. Trailer is in decent shape. was stripped and re-primed with a 2 part epoxy type primer 3 years ago. It was also re-wired. Trailer has 2 new tires and wheels, and 2 older, but serviceable wheels. Last time I used the trailer was a year ago to trailer my boat about 100 miles. The only problem is that I suspect the bearings need some tlc.

pics:https://picasaweb.google.com/robareeno/Ericson25Restoration#5444184209758846402

front trailer post and crank have been added. i'll try to get out and get an updated pic.

raslocum

Member I
bottom job

there is a big travellift at my marina. using that is safer, and cheaper than a couple years of trailer storage.

raslocum

Member I
Hanging on to it a while longer

sorry for jumping the gun. Looks like i'll have to keep this trailer for a few more months.