• Untitled Document

Join us on April 26th, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

April Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

E27 Cockpit Dimensions

photoflow

Greetings, I am looking to purchase a 'kit' Bimini for my E27, wheel cockpit. Need thoughts on the width of cockpit for mounting location. Thanks for your suggestions and actual width of cockpit (boat is in Mexico, I'm in Utah).

G Kiba

Sustaining Member
E27 Bimini.jpg

My slip neighbor (2 boats down) has a very nice E27. He made all his own canvas using Sailrite plans and materials. I don't have measurements but i liked his design enough to get a pic for future plans. I will ask next time I see him. He knows of this forum but rarely visits or contributes. His boat is named Tripp'n. I believe he may be a dedicated Dead Head.

G Kiba

Sustaining Member
I think he has a slot in the canvas for the lines to pass through. I will have to take a look next time. Maybe take a few more pictures.

photoflow

Hi again - as first requested, I am looking for dimensions of the E27 cockpit. Thanks for any help or suggestions on a Bimini to purchase.

photoflow

View attachment 42111

My slip neighbor (2 boats down) has a very nice E27. He made all his own canvas using Sailrite plans and materials. I don't have measurements but i liked his design enough to get a pic for future plans. I will ask next time I see him. He knows of this forum but rarely visits or contributes. His boat is named Tripp'n. I believe he may be a dedicated Dead Head.
Looks nice!

Christian Williams

E381 - Los Angeles
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
If you measure cockpit dimensions for the E27 please add them to this thread: