• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

E29 Head Conversion

adrian fieber

I am wondering on any suggestions on replacing my head which is a standard discharge type head to like an electro scan or some other eco friendly solutions that could be done without a holding tank. P.s. Not to handy with a wrench may have to pay to have the work done so what would be the best $ saver as well as simple and safe??

DevinWalker

Inactive Member
Best upgrade so far

When I bought Horizon's End there was only an overboard discharge. After buying a new holding tank and refurbishing the head, I started looking into plumbing the boat, cutting in the pump-out fittings, vent hoses, sanitation hoses, etc. That was looking like a LOT of work and $$ for the occasional weekender.

So ... I bought a portable. The 975 MSD Portable/Permanent Toilet to be exact.

It has a 5 gal holding tank, pressurized push button flush and best of all ... it's mountable - no sloshing and banging around and you can take care of business with the boat heeled over. :egrin:

When it's time to empty, I take it off the boat to a nearby port-a-john (though any toilet will do) give it a rinse and we're back in action.