• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

E35-3 line art

Prairie Schooner

Jeff & Donna, E35-3 purchased 7/21
For you E35-3 owners, I worked up some higher resolution line art work you're welcome to. In case you want to do shirts or coffee cups or whatever.

Prairie Schooner

This 3" ceramic ornament was the first thing I used the artwork for. TrippysTreasureShop on Etsy. The woman was great to work with. She was able to add the lights to the artwork I provided.
e35-3 ornament sm.jpg

The real thing I wanted to pass along was her response to my thank you note:
"You’re welcome! I love doing sailboats. Everyone I make them for is so kind. Happy holiday and merry Christmas!"
my emphasis

william.haas

1990 Ericson 28-2
Hey Jeff... I have wanted to do this for my 1990 28 for some time. I suspect a tutorial would be appreciated by many.

Prairie Schooner

Hey Jeff... I have wanted to do this for my 1990 28 for some time. I suspect a tutorial would be appreciated by many.
Hi Bill,
I use a free photo editor called Gimp. It's kind of cumbersome compared to Photoshop, but does the same basic functions. There are scads of tutorials online, but it might be helpful to have an introduction. Hmmm. Maybe I could do a screen-share demo as one of the monthly Zoom meetings? Once you get the basics, it's just hours of tedium and the occasional online tutorial when you hit a roadblock. Let's see if there are enough people interested.