• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

E35

Bandykins

Member II
That member has not checked in since late March; best to click on the name and option to message directly.
Thanks, I realized after replying that it looked like they only joined to list the boat and then disappeared... I'll post a bit more attention, thanks again.

Noahandag

Thanks, I realized after replying that it looked like they only joined to list the boat and then disappeared... I'll post a bit more attention, thanks again.
I had the boat listed with pop yachts so I didn’t just post for that I was learning about the atomic 4 engine I have. I also changed the prop and checked out my sails.

Bandykins

Member II
Thanks for your response, I certainly meant no offense. I hope you learned a bit about the Atomic 4... seems gas engines in general have become less popular, I find the engine interesting to read about with such a long history.

Regarding the boat you are selling i think I've decided to not include the 32 in my search any longer.

Thanks again for your reply.

Scott