• Untitled Document

Join us on April 26th, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

April Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

E38 ? in Alamitos Bay Marina

toddbrsd

Ex-Viking, Now Native American
To the owner of this boat. Took these while heading back in today. They are a little distant, but hope you enjoy them anyway. Beautiful boat BTW.

I can email the full size files to you if you would like. You may be able to zoom in a little more.

Attachments

• P1010010.jpg
    P1010010.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 63
  • P1010012.jpg
    P1010012.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 61
  • P1010011.jpg
    P1010011.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 67
Last edited:

Don Taugher

Member II
E 38 Photos

Hello Todd:

Thanks for taking the photos, yes please email them I would like to zoom in if possible. When we passed port to port near the slips, we were coming by to say hello, but just before getting to you the engine stopped. Up went the jib and we sailed to the slip, we had a bit of a fire drill.

While securing the boat it dawned on me that I must have tripped the fuel pump switch which is near the glow plug switch, essentially cutting off the fuel supply. Sure enough that was the problem. I made a quick fix on Sunday so this shouldn't happen again.

Come by for a visit any time, we are on gangway 14, about 6 boats from the sidewalk. Your 27 looked very nice under sail, we had a 29 before buying the 38. Loved the 29 and really love the 38!

Don Taugher
taugher6@aol.com

toddbrsd

Ex-Viking, Now Native American
Not Yet For Me

I am still at the Saturday Soccer stage with the kids and since this is a new "hobby" for me, I need to walk the fine line!!!

Maybe next year.