• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Ericson 25 Parts For Sale

tim stark

We recently acquired an Ericson 25 which has soft decks and unfortunately not able to restore.
We do have parts available if anyone is in need. Centerboard, Rudder, Mast, Boom, Sails, Cushions, etc.
If anyone here is interested in purchasing, it would be greatly appreciated.
Will certainly help in purchase of our next sailboat.
Thanks,
Tim & Jen
727-403-9900 (call or text)

Last edited:
Hi Tim and Jen,
Sorry to hear you can't restore your boat. My wife and I recently purchased a 1975 e25, and are in the middle of a limited refit. It would be helpful to know year of your boat, and condition of various pieces and parts. Is it safe to assume that it has been a saltwater vessel? It wasn't, by chance, equipped with a tabernacle for raising the mast, was it? Aaron

jackie

Hi Tim:
Did you sell all your Ericson parts advertised a few years ago?
Jack
As to my inquiry about your 25 parts availability. What if anything remains? I previously screwed up my number!
Jack

Loren Beach

O34 - Portland, OR
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
As to my inquiry about your 25 parts availability. What if anything remains? I previously screwed up my number!
Jack
If you wish to reach Tim, click on his name and utilize the direct "conversation" link icon. He has not checked back in here in several years, directly.
Did you dial the number he posted here?