• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Ericson 32 for Sale - Marina Del Rey, CA

Bepi

E27 Roxanne
Without looking at it who knows. But he's willing to make a deal for a fast sale so I would say an offer of 8 or 10. Seems cheap for a 32 but when someone has to get rid of something price is no object. Caveat emptor.

Last edited:

nich

Without looking at it who knows. But he's willing to make ideal for a fast sale so I would say an offer of 8 or 10. Seems cheap for a 32 but when someone has to get rid of something price is no object. Caveat emptor.
I already went to check it out last week. More than likely picking it up as my first boat, tomorrow! :)

tenders

Innocent Bystander
Enjoy! His asking price is what I paid for my '69 as a wide-eyed ensign in the Navy in 1991. The boat was also in MdR, maybe even in the same marina as yours (fka "Deauxville Marina," long out of business and renamed). The seller was French and had a very hot (new?) French wife(?) who sat in the stern in lubberly fancy boots, smoking skinny cigarettes and glaring at both him and me as he showed me around. She hated, hated, hated that boat and he wanted, wanted, wanted rid of it. I was not particularly wise to the ways of the world but their dynamic did eventually dawn on me, and for whatever inexplicable reason I felt emboldened enough to make an offer as if I were the only person in Southern California who was in the market for an Ericson 32 that year. And perhaps I was, somehow, because he accepted it. I figured I'd own her for three years, four tops, and sell her when I got out of the Navy. Things, umm, didn't happen quite like that.

Christian Williams

E381 - Los Angeles
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
If it's an M25xp, it's a replacement engine, probably for a gas Atomic 4.

Is it an M25xp? It doesn't look like my M25 (see photo in Post #1 listing ).

nich

If it's an M25xp, it's a replacement engine, probably for a gas Atomic 4.

Is it an M25xp? It doesn't look like my M25 (see photo in Post #1 listing ).
If you are the same Cristian Williams who sailed to Hawaii solo two times on YouTube... I am literally watching your 2017 video now!

It is a universal m18 fresh water

nich

Enjoy! His asking price is what I paid for my '69 as a wide-eyed ensign in the Navy in 1991. The boat was also in MdR, maybe even in the same marina as yours (fka "Deauxville Marina," long out of business and renamed). The seller was French and had a very hot (new?) French wife(?) who sat in the stern in lubberly fancy boots, smoking skinny cigarettes and glaring at both him and me as he showed me around. She hated, hated, hated that boat and he wanted, wanted, wanted rid of it. I was not particularly wise to the ways of the world but their dynamic did eventually dawn on me, and for whatever inexplicable reason I felt emboldened enough to make an offer as if I were the only person in Southern California who was in the market for an Ericson 32 that year. And perhaps I was, somehow, because he accepted it. I figured I'd own her for three years, four tops, and sell her when I got out of the Navy. Things, umm, didn't happen quite like that.
Thank you! Picking it up in less than 24 hours. :)