• Untitled Document

Join us on April 26th, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

April Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Ericson 333 Regatta for sale

dochecht

Sailor Leon
1998 Ericson 333 Regatta Sailboat for sale.
This sloop was built by Pacific Seacraft. This is a superb sailing sloop, well cared for with many upgrades. This boat is loaded with features to help you cruise live aboard more comfortably.
• LOA 33’, Displacement 11,500 lb, Ballast lead 4500 lbs, Draft 6’, Airdraft 47’
• Fuel tank aluminum 20 gal
• Fresh water, 3 tanks totaling 60 gal.
• V-berth forward, double berth in stern cabin
• Rubbed teak throughout cabin, excellent joinery work
• Teak and Holly cabin sole, with fresh varnish 2018
• Sugar scoop stern with boarding ladder
• White gelcoat in good condition
• Sails (new 2017 - Hallett), 130% Genoa, Mainsail with 2 reef points, 4 full battens, lightly used
• Asymmetrical spinnaker good condition
• Main sail cover (new 2018)
• Helm cover (new 2018)
Sails professionally washed every year
• Rudder removed, inspected and regreased 2018
• Helm 40’ wheel with leather cover, binnacle with navigation instrumentation
• Yanmar 3GM30, approx. 1435 hours, injectors replaced 2016, Maxprop 3-blade propeller (serviced by Maxprop in 2017), new stuffing box packing in 2018, new Cutless bearing 2019, cruising RPM 2200 at 5 knots, Max RPM 3600 6 + knots Starter new in 2016
Dodger with Islinglass panels (new in 2021)
• Maxwell anchor windlass (new in 2020)
• Bronze thru hulls
• Bruce anchor with 50’ 3/8” galvanized BBB chain, 200’ ½ inch nylon rode
• Electronics (new in 2016) including Raymarine chart plotter, depth, wind and speed gauges with below deck linear drive Autopilot, Raymarine VHF with AIS receiver, Raymarine Digital Radar - mast mounted with gimble
• Full galley with propane 2 burner Force-10 stove, single lever faucet for hot/cold pressured water (new 2020), double stainless sink, fresh water foot pump, Isotherm refrigeration with added insulation, 110 v hot water heater
• Jabsco Marine head, all hoses and Y valve replaced 2018
• Espar Airtronic D4 diesel heater with 4 outlets sips 0.1 gallon fuel per hour
• Bose sound system, LED overhead lighting, LED anchor light
*All dates approximate.

In interested call Leon: 207-752-4456 dochecht@gmail.com

I love this boat! First reef is needed at 15-16 knots windspeed, second above 18 knots. Nicely balanced helm, especially with the new set of sails made in Falmouth, Maine by sailmaker Richard Hallet. She is currently docked in Portsmouth New Hampshire.

Attachments

• IMG_2086.jpg
    IMG_2086.jpg
    164 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG_4657.jpg
    IMG_4657.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG_7417.jpg
    IMG_7417.jpg
    196.6 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG_3316.jpeg
    IMG_3316.jpeg
    120 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_3322.jpeg
    IMG_3322.jpeg
    162.9 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG_0812.jpg
    IMG_0812.jpg
    304.4 KB · Views: 80
  • IMG_3907.jpeg
    IMG_3907.jpeg
    132.9 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_3912.jpeg
    IMG_3912.jpeg
    122.9 KB · Views: 80
  • IMG_3901.jpeg
    IMG_3901.jpeg
    216.7 KB · Views: 89

sf1332

Member II
Saw your boat on SL, and thought your boat is beautiful and perfect for me as I am looking hard to find an Ericson 32 to 35 range from Pittsburgh/Erie, PA. Unfortunately too far to travel just to take a look and also a little out of my price range. Good luck!

Loren Beach

O34 - Portland, OR
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
Clean and well equipped. Built out by PSC. And, better yet and unlike the older PSC boats, engine is a Yanmar.
:)

dochecht

Sailor Leon
The asking price is $65,000. Not sure how to add this to the original post. It was interesting that the weather-helm resolved when I purchased a new mainsail. Having the center of effort a few feet forward made a huge difference how she sailed. With the traveller to leeward and a tight leach she really moves nicely upwind, accelerating between waves.

Loren Beach

O34 - Portland, OR
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
I appreciate what you have done and what you have.
Your boat pix show a real "turn key boat" and are a delight!

For the asking price, even with shipping added in to the NW, I could have bought your boat a year ago rather than investing in a full refit in our boat. I love the result I have achieved - and luckily the Admiral is super pleased as well, but it would have been less expensive (!) to buy your Ericson.
We have a photo somewhere of our boat, headed up the WA coast with very similar jack line rigged and spare diesel lashed to the lifeline, same position. #6 is a great shot! Ericson's were built to go places!

I (and my budget) know personally that your price is waaaay more than fair, altho newbies to big-boat ownership will need some educating; often they have no idea what a good boat costs and even less of an idea what is required to maintain one.
(the whole topic/concept is a recurring theme on our Forums, as you may have noticed.)
Best Wishes in your next life phase.
:egrin: