• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Ericson 35-1, on CL

Loren Beach

O34 - Portland, OR
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
No personal knowledge. Just noticed this on the Portland CraigsList. Looks like it's out of state, tho.
Looks like a 'project'.

Dave G.

1984 E30+ Ludington, MI
Looks really rough, "just needs paint, varnish, & put back together". Sounds simple enough.

1911tex

Sustaining Member
Whenever you read "very good shape for age", it should enlighten the reader! If I were interested (Not), I would offer to take it off their hands for $5k....that is, they pay me! Ooops, make that $15K. Looks like the trailer may have very few miles, but decades of tire rot.

Shouldn't cost more than $35-40k and several years to half way restore.

Last edited:

Dave G.

1984 E30+ Ludington, MI
Billie, What hull # is your boat ? I ask as I've been trying to find the date/hull# when Ericson made major changes to the 30+. I know it was in 1984 between hull # 632 & 637. Sorry bout the off topic request.

Dave G.

1984 E30+ Ludington, MI
Thanks Billie, Looks like you have a 30+(2) which is post the design change, Is yours a 1985 ?

Dave G.

1984 E30+ Ludington, MI
Thanks, so yours was built in December 84, mine was built in August. I think the change happened in September but would love to find hull #'s 633 to 636 to know for sure.