• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Ericson 35-2 Spinnaker for Sale

chrism

Inactive Member
We are accepting offers for a spinnaker from our E-35 II. The sail is from the mid 70's, but has been used ONCE since 1984. It saw some use with the previous owner, but how much can not be determined. After an inspection while in the bag, the sail looks to be in good condition. It is red and white.

I can get pictures after the snow melts and I can lay out the sail. We've got about 8" on the ground right now, and we're expecting another storm Monday (75" so far this winter) so it looks like the snow won't melt in a big enough area for another week or so, but I can shovel if someone is interested!

I am open to any offer, so let me know. Hoping to put the money towards an Asymetrical or a SIMRAD wheelpilot.

This should be a good deal for someone!

Thanks,

Chris

Loren Beach

O34 - Portland, OR
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
Could you post the I and J for your boat? Then potential purchasers would have a good idea of whether it would be a good fit for their particular model.
Also, describe the basic panel payout (tri-radial?).

Best,
Loren

chrism

Inactive Member
According to Sailnet, the measurments for our boat's spinnaker are:

Rig Dimensions:
I: 43.00 J: 14.00
P: 35.67 E: 13.00

But I will measure it myself, because that's probably the best way to do it. I will also have to look at it again to see what the style is.

Thanks,

Chris

Masallah 04

Member II
Ericson 35 MKII spinnaker???

I read a post you sent out last year regarding a used Ericson 35MKII spinnaker. Do you still have the sail, and would you be interested in selling it. If so, I can be reached at my office e-mail address:
arwpc@proaxis.com
thanks
Alan
Masallah