• Untitled Document

Join us on April 26th, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

April Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Ericson 35 Mk II Manual

Rod S.

Hello. I'm a new owner of a 77 Ericson 35 Mk II, based in Marina del Rey, CA. I wonder if anyone knows where I might be able to obtain a copy of a manual, either online or in hardcopy. Should anyone have one, I'd be very grateful for a copy and would happily pay any incidental costs. Thanks. Owning and sailing this boat is a dream come true and I look forward to being a part of the Ericson brethren!

Mike.Gritten

Member III
E35 Mk II Manual

I am going to be scanning a copy of the manual that is being snail mailed to me. Check back in a week or two. BTW, I still haven't seen that copy of the ?manual....Gareth, are you out there?

gareth harris

Sustaining Member
Yes, I am out here. Take a look at my post about Florida in M&M- that is why I have been unable to photocopy the manual, which needs electricity.
G

eric35II

Member I
35II manual

mike

if the manual for the 77 will apply to a 74 I would love to have a copy. If not where would one locate a copy of the manual ???

thanks
greg

gareth harris

Sustaining Member
I just got back into the country, but am still 1500 miles from the boat. Please continue the extreme patience, I will get it done eventually...
G

chaco

Member III
35 II Manual..come in Gareth..come in Gareth...over

gareth harris said:
I just got back into the country, but am still 1500 miles from the boat. Please continue the extreme patience, I will get it done eventually...
G

Still looking for 35 II Manual. Any HELP would be much appreciated !

Sean Engle

Your Friendly Administrator
Administrator
Founder
Mike.Gritten said:
I am going to be scanning a copy of the manual that is being snail mailed to me. Check back in a week or two. BTW, I still haven't seen that copy of the ?manual....Gareth, are you out there?

If you're planning on scanning it, please make sure you do it as line art - and and/or (if you're in Photoshop) save it off as individual pdfs - with assembly on the backside. The last one submitted was 50mb - they should be no more than 10mb or so... :nonono:

Bet you're glad I saw your post, eh? :rolleyes:

//sse

Brisdon

Inactive Member
I would love to have a copy of that manual also. My E35-2 (Edythe) is also from 1977. WOuld be very cool to have a copy of the manual, never even seen it. Please let me know, I would be very appreciative.

RedDog

Member II
Hello. I'm a new owner of a 77 Ericson 35 Mk II, based in Marina del Rey, CA. I wonder if anyone knows where I might be able to obtain a copy of a manual, either online or in hardcopy. Should anyone have one, I'd be very grateful for a copy and would happily pay any incidental costs. Thanks. Owning and sailing this boat is a dream come true and I look forward to being a part of the Ericson brethren!
I am interested in having such a manual as well. Ericson 35 Mk2 1972