• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Ericson 38-200 for sale! [Sold]

Ryan L

s/v Naoma
Our boat "Naoma" is for sale in Tahiti! She is extremely well equipped and prepared for offshore voyaging with nearly all equipment (including sails) installed between 2014 and now. You can find many posts about her in this forum and you can see her in action at TwoAfloat.com A detailed spec sheet is attached. You can message me for more information or call +689 87 26 47 02 and ask for Ryan.

IMG_0846 2.jpg foredeck after.jpg cockpit.jpg jib, reefed main.jpg View attachment Naoma Specs.pdf

Last edited by a moderator:

Joliba

1988 E38-200 Contributing Member
A bargain

I am personally familiar with Naoma and can unequivocally say that this is a great bargain for anyone who wants an exceptionally equipped, cruise ready boat for South Pacific voyaging. Anyone who desires to sail through the Pacific Islands while foregoing a year of boat upgrade work and a trans-Pacific passage can buy this boat for a fraction of its replacement value. This boat has the paperwork to stay in French Polynesia for an extended period, which is rare for an American yacht. French Polynesia is perfect gateway to the rest of the South Pacific. My boat is a sistership and I can vouch for the outstanding value of Ryan's offer.
Mike Jacker

L

Leslie Newman

Ryan,
Hello. I found your Youtube channel because you sail an Ericson 38-200 and I started checking in once in a while. I would love to see more detailed pictures of the upgrade you did to your anchor locker. Or a video showing the locker upgrade. I have followed your journeys on Naoma and it's been fun to watch.
Thanks.

Ryan L

s/v Naoma
Ryan,
Hello. I found your Youtube channel because you sail an Ericson 38-200 and I started checking in once in a while. I would love to see more detailed pictures of the upgrade you did to your anchor locker. Or a video showing the locker upgrade. I have followed your journeys on Naoma and it's been fun to watch.
Thanks.

Sorry, I should have updated this thread earlier but Naoma has been sold...

Rick R.

Contributing Partner
Wow Ryan!

Thank you for letting us all be a part of the journey from her purchase and refit to the South Pacific. I hope you and your lovely wife are doing well and off to another great adventure!

Best regards
Rick