• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Ericson 38 in NJ $16k [Sold to a new forum member]

DrZiplock

Member II
Thanks for the welcome, folks! Good to be here.

And yea, it's been a bit of an odyssey to land where I'm at currently, but well worth the trip. I'd be tempted to leave it up in NJ for the work, but I have access to a great many more resources down in NC - namely a slip for when it's splashed and a retired father who has too much time on his hands so this will be a bit of a project to keep us both busy.

ddoles

Member III
Thanks for the welcome, folks! Good to be here.

And yea, it's been a bit of an odyssey to land where I'm at currently, but well worth the trip. I'd be tempted to leave it up in NJ for the work, but I have access to a great many more resources down in NC - namely a slip for when it's splashed and a retired father who has too much time on his hands so this will be a bit of a project to keep us both busy.
As a NJ resident I fully support your decision to do the work elsewhere. It will cheaper in NC and with a longer seasonal window to do the work. Best of luck with her.

Filkee

Sustaining Member
7668D368-AE24-4223-8E26-E6C4279513E1.jpeg
Aylwin was a greasy, moldy mess that made me cough and itch four years ago. Mostly it takes time and determination.

Attachments

• 1406BAC2-30B6-4D54-B8A8-D3191B938964.jpeg
    1406BAC2-30B6-4D54-B8A8-D3191B938964.jpeg
    165.4 KB · Views: 15
I know a lot about this boat. My wife and I looked at it and came close to buying it. (We decided to stick to our 32 Ericson due to the simplicity of a 32 ft boat).. Grey Goose has strong bones. It's a steal really... . Ask me about it if you are interested in the boat. I know the owners -- they are super nice people.