• Untitled Document

Join us on April 26th, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

April Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Ericson Logo

peaman

Sustaining Member
Does anyone know the best way to get our Logo and model numbers for a new Main Sail?
Joe
In the "resources" section of this web site, you will find several downloadable files of the Ericson logo.
By "model number", I'm guessing that you mean sail number? That should be same as your boat's "hull number" which is part of the VIN (or HIN?) which should appear on your stern, molded into the original gel coat. The VIN/HIN can also be found in your state registration or US documentation for the boat. If I recall correctly, the hull number follows the model, so, for example an E-32 with hull number 737 will have a HIN starting with "E32737...".

Bolo

Contributing Partner
Do you have a loft making new sails or are you looking to add logos and model numbers to an existing sail? Either way a good local sail marker should be able to do that for you, just tell them what model Ericson you have like I did with my local loft.
7AC46AC0-143B-4DE7-A0FE-B412AA084BC5.jpeg

jav317

Member III
If he has any issue with the graphic, please feel free to reach out - I can give it to you in any format you need, any resolution, etc.

//sse
Thanks Sean, He said a pdf would be fine. He didn't specify which resolution. So, please send the resolution you think would be best.

Thanks,
Joe

Andrew James

Hello Jav! Would you let us know how your sails turned out?? I am looking to do the same with my local sail maker. Would love to see a pic or two thanks!!

frick

Member III
Sailrite sells self adhesive cloth for numbers and logos. It you do it yourself use a new sharp razor knife and so slowly