• Untitled Document

Join us on April 26th, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

April Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Finally, an Ericson 28!

bentdiver

Hello and thank you for being there and creating this forum it’s just another reason I chose to purchase my 1988 Ericson 28!
She seems and is built stronger than other production boats! I will be needing some maintenance tips and help everyone and I too can return the knowledge, I am located in Alamitos Bay Long Beach California.

bentdiver

Thank you, let me pontificate even the standing rigging is twice as thick as similar makers, they truly are blue water boats!

Andrew James

Hello Bent,

I am just now coming across your post, I purchased my Ericson 27 June of 2022. I moved to Oceanside on orders and fell in love with sailing. Had no idea what I was looking for but the Ericson was for sale and it looked great! If you don't mind sharing some wisdom what were the first projects you took on? I know every boat is different. My goal now is to learn as much as I can on my E27, and eventually make my way up to a E32 or E38. I am based out of Oceanside, CA. Made 2 trips to Dana point but I am building confidence in my E27 and myself to make it out to Long Beach soon. Would be great to meet a fellow Ericson owner!

Best regards,
AJ

gabriel

Live free or die hard
I’m planning on launching next Thursday evening from Long Beach but I’m prob heading to catalina Friday morning.