• Untitled Document

Join us on April 26th, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

April Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

For Sale 1975 Ericson 27 (Dana Point)

lonokai

Member III
I am placing Sea Star up for sale shortly. I'll post more pix when I get the chance to go to the boat again.

Some stats:
Comes with New Ullman mainsail (2019)
New West Marine Dinghy (never used), still in its case
Genoa is in Fair to Good condition
I am currently refinishing the tiller, so that will be like new soon
The companionway hatch and handrails were re-oiled last year
The engine is a Yanmar 3gm20 from the mid 1990's. I forgot to check the hours, but its between 400 and 600.
IMG_5006.jpgIMG_4995.jpgIMG_4998.jpgIMG_5002.jpg

lonokai

Member III
OOPS, its a Yanmar 3GM30. I'll post more pics as soon as I can. The engine is in fantastic condition.

lonokai

Member III
Here's the text from my Craigslist ad:

Up for sale is my 1975 Ericson 27, in excellent condition given her age. I love the boat, but I do not get to sail much these days.

Here's some highlights about the boat;

- New Ullman main sail in 2018
- Good condition Genoa
- 1990's Yanmar 3gm20 diesel in excellent condition, less than 600 hours. This engine is in immaculate condition. Pix forthcoming.
- Brand New, never registered West Marine dinghy

Interior is clean, though the galley drawers have been removed to be replaced

The bottom could probably use a paint job, and she is cleaned by a diver on a regular basis.

$5950

If you are interested, please email: sailing.seastar@proton.me

You will be required to show proof of identity to see the boat, which is in Dana Point Harbor.

Please note that the engine hours are estimated until I get to the boat. I will also attempt to post more interior images and those of the engine next weekend. Holding tank head was removed and replaced with Porta-potty.

I have a set of "Sea Star" decals (the name of the boat) which still need to be installed.

SOLD USED, AS IS, WHERE IS. BUYER RESPONSIBLE FOR OBTAINING YOUR OWN SLIP. ONCE SOLD, THE BOAT MUST BE MOVED UNLESS YOU ARE ABLE TO ARRANGE FOR SLIP WITH THE MARINA. THIS IS DUE TO INSURANCE REASONS AND MARINA POLICIES.