• Untitled Document

Join us on April 26th, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

April Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

For Sale: 1987 Ericson 32-3 - SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

peaman

Sustaining Member
That's a generous offering. Condition appears very similar to mine for which I paid $5k more 17 months ago. Good luck.

Chris Mc.

Member III
Thanks Bolo and Peaman. I’m just cutting through the chase and listing it as my bottom dollar as well as offering a very nice craft for anyone that wants a solid Ericson. I’ve enjoyed this boat immensely and truly hope the next owner appreciates it as much as I and the previous owner did.

mjsouleman

Sustaining Member
I know the owner and boat from frequent visits in the marina and can attest the owner takes good care of her.

JPS27

Member III
I would love this boat, and appreciate that it's priced for the person who values Ericsons. Anyone of someone who wants to buy a well cared for Ericson 27? :)

klb67pgh

Member III
A 32-3 is a very likely candidate when we decide to shift our sailing grounds to Erie, PA and get a bigger boat, but that's quite a few years away. This one made me ponder whether to move up our timeline a bit. Beautiful boat. Good luck.

Chris Mc.

Member III
Surprised to see this. Great condition, great reputation and new engine at that price is a real opportunity. Where have you listed this, other than here? Surely you've gotten some interest?
So far, this is the only site I’ve offered the boat for sale and yes, there’s been some interest.

Hcard

Member III
This boat is in great shape. I think this boat Ould easily sell for 32K to 35K, even more if you find someone who knows about the quality of Ericson.

ON the other hand, I have a 32-200 1990 and it does not come with the seats in the back of the railings. I can not recall the name of them but was this something was added ? if so where could I get them? Many thanks

LeifThor

Member III
That's just a beautiful boat. It's so fulfilling to see an Ericson in beautiful shape, well maintained. Like finding a 1963 mustang with 5,000 miles in a garage with some dust on it.

Chris Mc.

Member III
After wasting a couple weeks to accommodate a member here and earlier post(er) on this thread, I’ve listed the boat with Integrity Yacht Sales in Tracey’s Landing, Md. C/O: Mike St. Cyr.

Status
Not open for further replies.