• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

For sale E38 in SF Bay

Alex

Will be selling a 1981 E38 in the SF Bay area soon. Thought I’d start here. She is in good overall condition, could use cosmetic work topsides. Original Universal 5432 diesel runs well. A few bags of sails. Interior is clean, with good condition teak and holly sole and newer upholstery. Replaced head and all hoses about a year ago. New starting battery and one year old house batteries. Only electronics is depth finder. Recently rebuilt navetec hydraulic backstay adjuster. Newer Garhauer rigid vang. Roller furling headsail. I sail her regularly, and know her pretty well. asking $45K

Alex
ajnourot@hotmail.com

Loren Beach

O34 - Portland, OR
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
Some digital photos of the interior would be helpful, too.
Do you have the dates of replacement of the standing rig? Keel rebed? Other major preventative maint. stuff?

Loren

Last edited:

Alex

More pictures

here are some pics. I'm not in much of a hurry here. It's not the best economic climate to be selling a boat!! standing rigging replaced mid nineties, don't know that the keel has ever been re-bedded.

Attachments

• DSCN0801.jpg
    DSCN0801.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 95
  • DSCN0781.jpg
    DSCN0781.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 99
  • DSCN0776.jpg
    DSCN0776.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 106
  • DSCN0802.jpg
    DSCN0802.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 85

Alex

poor computer skills

looks like she's heeled to 90deg. in a couple of those pics, don't know how to fix it!!

Sean Engle

Your Friendly Administrator
Administrator
Founder
looks like she's heeled to 90deg. in a couple of those pics, don't know how to fix it!!

I took care of that for you. All you needed to do was re-orient the photos in any editor - or even in (if Windows) picture and fax viewer..

Pretty boat by the way! :egrin:

//sse