• Untitled Document

Join us on April 26th, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

April Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Free Force 10 Stove* and Kuuma Water Heater in PDX

bigd14

Contributing Partner
Blogs Author
*Force 10 propane stove/oven for parts or for someone who can re-thread a stainless steel pipe (see here for the issue: https://ericsonyachts.org/ie/threads/galley-changes.18589/page-2)

Kuuma 6 gallon water heater was working when taken off the boat 5 years ago. I don't need hot water and enjoy having good access under the cockpit.

You'll need to pick up in Portland, OR. Sorry these are too bulky to ship.

6AB75780-9A79-4D9A-BCF1-4305DA4287C1_1_201_a.jpeg

Kenneth K

1985 32-3, Puget Sound
Blogs Author
Kuuma 6 gallon water heater was working when taken off the boat 5 years ago. I don't need hot water and enjoy having good access under the cockpit.
Yeah, I had my water heater disconnected ever since I replaced the coolant hoses in 2017. I finally removed the heater a year or two ago to address the rotted wood laminate under the TAFG-mounted heater base. Now I have great access to the aft of the engine, wiring, and most of the plumbing in the stern. Yeah, never really had an inclination to install a new one.

I suppose for resale, we could just explain how easy it would be to install a tank since the wiring and plumbing is already in place,