• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Free + Shipping curtain set

goldenstate

Sustaining Member
Blogs Author
I have removed the curtains from the interior of my 32-200. I expect these are original to my boat - they are Danske brand with a subtle embroidery pattern.
I tried to save all of the installation fasteners.

Free + shipping to a good home.
Really any home, it's none of my business, except that you want my curtains and will pay (paypal or venmo) shipping.

They could probably use a trip to the dry cleaners and some time spent cleaning up the snaps.

There are two longer pieces of the aluminum rail into which the curtains slide, which I could cut for you to limit the shipping costs.
Guessing $15-$20 if the rails are cut down to a manageable size.

Attachments

• IMG_0615.jpg
    IMG_0615.jpg
    465.4 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_0616.jpg
    IMG_0616.jpg
    344.9 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_0617.jpg
    IMG_0617.jpg
    174.7 KB · Views: 26

Virginia

Member II
I have removed the curtains from the interior of my 32-200. I expect these are original to my boat - they are Danske brand with a subtle embroidery pattern.
I tried to save all of the installation fasteners.

Free + shipping to a good home.
Really any home, it's none of my business, except that you want my curtains and will pay (paypal or venmo) shipping.

They could probably use a trip to the dry cleaners and some time spent cleaning up the snaps.

There are two longer pieces of the aluminum rail into which the curtains slide, which I could cut for you to limit the shipping costs.
Guessing $15-$20 if the rails are cut down to a manageable size.
I’ll Take Them, along with the rails. I don’t have a paypal account, nor am I familiar with Venmo. Is it possible to pay into your Paypal without my creating an account? I will direct message you.