• Untitled Document

Join us on April 26th, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

April Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Free + Shipping Curtains, Track, Slides

markvone

Sustaining Member
My cousin sewed new curtains for my boat but I've decided not to use any curtains so I have the following parts for free + shipping:

New curtains, color beige, with two pockets along the top and bottom for a small rod or wire.

4 x 16.5 inches long x 7.75 inches high
2 x 61 inches long x 8.5 inches high

4 long tracks 60 inches long
3 short tracks 18 inches long

30 track brackets, some rusty

154 curtain slides, some faded

I'll split these up if you need something.

You can PayPal the shipping or send a check. We can discuss shipping options.

Mark

IMG_9962.JPGIMG_9964.JPGIMG_9965.JPGIMG_9955.JPGIMG_9956.JPGIMG_9958.JPGIMG_9961.JPG

Virginia

Member II
My cousin sewed new curtains for my boat but I've decided not to use any curtains so I have the following parts for free + shipping:

New curtains, color beige, with two pockets along the top and bottom for a small rod or wire.

Mark

View attachment 40068View attachment 40069View attachment 40070View attachment 40071View attachment 40072View attachment 40073View attachment 40074
Hello! I love our original (I believe) curtains on a runner track that have the “teeth” on the curtains as in your last photo of of a cup full of ivory/yellowed track runners (I call them ”teeth” - that’s about their size! I’ll take all of them, let me know how much you want for them!

markvone

Sustaining Member
Hi Virginia,

Teeth are free. Just pay shipping.

PM your address and I'll check the shipping cost. I'm guessing a USPS flat rate envelope for a couple of dollars.

Mark

IMG_9966.JPG

Hcard

Member III

Mark

View attachment 40068View attachment 40069View attachment 40070View attachment 40071View attachment 40072View attachment 40073View attachment 40074
Hi Mark, many thanks. I am in Zip code 33157 and send me your e mail and i will Paypal right now. Many thanks

markvone

Sustaining Member
Hi Hugo,

Do you want just the curtains? You won't need the tracks the way these are made. However, these curtains aren't designed to go on existing tracks like the original factory curtain if that is what you're planning. The tracks will cost more to ship due to the length. The curtains will easily fit in a USPS Med Flat Rate box, maybe a Small box if we're lucky. Let me know.

Mark

Last edited:

Hcard

Member III
Hi Mark, just realized the size is to small for my current railings. Many thanks anyway!!!

markvone

Sustaining Member
Hi Hugo,

No problem! I should note for everyone looking, that the E36RH has a short (vertical dimension) cabinside compared to most of the other Ericsons so these curtains may be shorter than those for a Bruce King Ericson. Check your needed vertical dimension. Tracks and brackets are the same for all Ericsons.

Mark

markvone

Sustaining Member
Bumping this thread. Curtain slides have found a new home but still have the new curtains, tracks and brackets.

Hcard

Member III
Bumping this thread. Curtain slides have found a new home but still have the new curtains, tracks and brackets.
Hi Mark, if they are still available i will take the curtains and brackets. Shall i pay pal the shipping? Many thanks

markvone

Sustaining Member
Hi Hugo,

Sorry for the delay. I still do have everything but the slides. Can you confirm when you say brackets, you mean the small track mounting brackets and NOT the long tracks. The curtains/brackets will NOT fit in the small USPS Flat Rate box and I'm sure I can send cheaper than the Med Flat Rate box (~$15) and probably the small too. Can you provide your zip and I will check USPS and UPS rates. It's a small, light box.

Mark

Hcard

Member III
Hi Mark, Many thanks fro your reply. I only need the actual curtains and if you have them, the little pins or brackets that are attached to them and go into the rails. I do have the rails so I will not be needing them. my zip is 33157. Please let em know your email so I can PayPal or also, I can cash app or Zelle if you bank with any of the bank members. (I bank with Wells Fargo). Many thanks again.

markvone

Sustaining Member
Hi Hugo,

The teeth are gone. I'll also remind you that these curtains were made differently than the factory curtains and don't use the teeth or the factory rails. They have pockets along the top and bottom that a rod or wire will slide through. I'll check the shipping cost for just the curtains on Monday. I've got a PO right at my office.

Mark

markvone

Sustaining Member
Hi Hugo,

The cheapest shipping I can get is just under $12 via USPS to 33157. PM me your address if this works for you and I will send out this week.

Mark

GrandpaSteve

Sustaining Member
Hi Mark. Would your cousin be interested in making a set for a 32-3? They are 11" high. (4) 32"x11" and (12) 8" x11".