• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Fully modernized 30-2 for sale, Los Angeles

PYE

Over the last 5 years I redid and imporved almost everything on my 1978 Ericson 30-2, god I love this boat.
But the time has finally come to go bigger.
So i need to part with my darling Eclipse. Wanted to share some of the work done with you.

- New Sails by H20 sails 12-2020
- New Roller Furler by Harken 01-2021
- All new running rigging Halyards, Jib Lines and Backstay adjuster with new Harken blocks
- New Dodger and Bimini (2019)
- Complete Engine rebuild Universal M4-30 with less than 100hrs
- New Balmar 60 series 100A Alternator
- New prewired for 300W solar with Victron MPPT solar charger
- New Bottom paint (11-2020)
- New Raritan Trudesign COMPOSITE Thruhull fittings and ball valves (11-2020)
- Quantum 2 doppler Radar
- Raymarine EV-1 autopilot system
- Axiom 9 MFD
- DST800 speed depth and temp transducer
- full NMEA 2000 network
- Bow camera for Raymarine system
- Spectrum Internet, wired for bow cable connection to shore, with integrated wifi router to 12v.
- New Force 10 Propane 2 burner stove
- New Maxwell 1000W Windlass (11-2020)
- New 200ft of 1/4” BBB chain (11-2020)
- 22lbs Bruce anchor.
- New Lexan Deck Hatch Glass replacement (04-2021)
- New Michican Wheel Prop

Attachments

• IMG_6178.jpeg
    IMG_6178.jpeg
    262.1 KB · Views: 27

Loren Beach

O34 - Portland, OR
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
Nicely Equipped!
:D
I like the wise notation on your listing: "Reasonable offers in person after viewing considered."

(Some good friends sold their older (non Ericson) 27 foot sail boat via CL. They wrote, in large letters, that no lower offer would even be considered unless the person was standing on the dock beside the boat. They still had people email about low ball offers, and they would tell them to read the ad again... ! The boat did sell for close to the asking price.
As a guy once said. "It's a funny old world, Isn't it?)

Good luck!
:)

Last edited:

PYE

Thanks much Loren, yeah those disclaimers one hopes, keeps the fender kickers away, but reading is still an acquired skill i guess.... ;-)

Chris Mc.

Member III
Thanks much Loren, yeah those disclaimers one hopes, keeps the fender kickers away, but reading is still an acquired skill i guess.... ;-)
You better believe it. No matter what the add reads, some bonehead will come along and say how much or where, when, or how. Which reminds me why I despise selling stuff. It’s alway a chore. My plan, when I’m ready to abort....is an auction. One and done!