• Untitled Document

Join us on April 26th, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

April Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

galley range

hodo

Member III
I find I am in need of a new galley stove/oven. Anybody have any idea of what changes out easily with the propane 3 burner w/ oven that came stock on the 1985 E 38? I miss my lasagne!
Harold, S/V Mischief :devil: Maker

Guy Stevens

Another Princess

The Gas Systems were standard, they are still made, princess brand now I think. I have installed quite a few of them for people headed off shore, Most have liked them a lot better than the other brands. It is also my preferred brand on my boats.

Guy
:"-)

e38sailorman

Member II
Harold,

Try Sure Marine (spelled correctly??) in Seattle on the way to Shilshole in Ballard, they seem to be the guys around here that fix and or replace propane stoves and ovens

Marc
E38 WaveWalker

dwigle

Member III
Force 10

I replaced my alcohol stove with a Force 10 three burner. The width and height are correct, but it's about 2 inches too deep. We have a starboard galley and I imagine you have a port so you may be completely different, but we have been happy with the stove.

Don Wigle
Wiggle Room
E 38 #8

hodo

Member III
oven

I have the stbd. galley also. Thanks for the info, I checked w/ Fisheries, about $750 on my sons acct. there. I will check and see if it is just a thermostat, but after 22 years, who knows. Thanks again, Harold