• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

HarborMoor

Rob Howie

I was honored to have my beloved Ericson 31' sloop (hull #49, 1979) featured on HarborMoor and to share why I love the Bruce King design (you can read the interview here). This site, HarborMoor, seems to be creating a photo book of boats and they have a growing group of beautiful Ericsons so far from what I can tell - shown here. Seems like a great free resource for boat owners to share pictures of what they've done with their particular hull (inside and out). Let me know what you think.

Roger Janeway

Member II
As it happens, the latest issue of Good Old Boat (#141, Nov/Dec 2021) features an essay by David Roper, also of Marblehead, about his 1979 Independence 31, Elsa Marie. The essay focuses on the boat's comfortably familiar interior. I found it odd that he didn't call his boat an Ericson, though he did note that she was designed by Bruce King.

LutherSalt

Great share, was excited to see there were actually a few other ericson's on the site, with great photos too. There is one below of a beautiful custom table, which I want to figure out how I can get custom built for mine. Great share! Love seeing the inside of vessels.

Screen Shot 2021-11-24 at 4.15.22 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-11-24 at 4.09.41 PM.png