• Untitled Document

Join us on April 26th, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

April Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Harken Traveler System For Sale

scott

All:
Midrange captive ball traveler system. Includes traveler car, end controls and brand new hi-beam track (48" model#1618). Includes end caps and all mounting hardware. I bought this for installation on my E32 but didn't install it. I have put it up on ebay in the 'sailing hardware & gear' section. I should have posted it here first. Brain cramp on my part.
sg

scott

Traveler

Hi Nate:
Go to ebay & type Harken Traveler in the search box. I tried to cut & paste the url for you but it keeps getting blocked. Unfortunately I'm hogtied now by Ebay since I put it up for a 5 day listing (dumb). It is a no reserve auction with only one bidder @ $99. The track is straight. 1" wide x 1 5/8" high by 48" long. I have a handful of extra torlon bearings as well. I got this from a boat that was never completed with the intention of putting it on my E32. She was sold before I got to it. Good luck.

SG

ChrisS

Member III
I have a 32-2, and upgrading my traveler is at the top of my list. However, due to the curved bridgedeck where the traveler is mounted, a straight track like this means that the track's midsection wouldn't be bolted to anything, but hanging mid-air.

Would this work, or do I need to have a custom curved track fabricated? What really stinks about the currect design is that the mainsheet between the traveler and the boom always clashed with my wheelpilot...