• Untitled Document

Join us on April 26th, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

April Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

I need a copy of the owners manual for E 25+

philscho

Member II
I wonder if anyone has an owners manual for the Ericson 25+? There is a
manual for the older E 25 in the documents section, however I did not see one for the 25+. I think they remained the same from 1979 through 1984. I would be glad to pay for the cost of copying and postage if another E 25+ owner would be willing to share with me.

Thank You,
Phil

GMC

Member II
Owner's manual.

Phil,
I posted the same request a few months ago and have heard nothing about an owner's manual from anyone. Please let me know if you find one and I will do the same. I have a 1980 25+ purchased this summer. Good luck.
Greg

Frank Langer

1984 Ericson 30+, Nanaimo, BC
I have been looking for an owners manual for our 1984 Ericson 30+ since we bought her four years ago, without success. One of the owners did graciously send me copies of the electrical, plumbing and sail rig design drawings, but I have never come across the actual manual. There are manuals of some other models posted on this website if you search. I don't know why some manuals seem to be readily available, but others impossible to find.:confused:

Frank

philscho

Member II
Ericson archives????

Does anyone know if the founders or last owners of Ericson Yachts have archived information and documents about the various models they produces?
Seems like someone would have kept the basic information ( including owners
manuals ) on all the various models archived somewhere. Does anyone have
contacts for any former Ericson Co. owners,reps., salesman, front office types of employees?

Phil

Guy Stevens

No

The original documentation for most of the models was destroyed long before the sale of Ericson Yachts to Pacific Seacraft. The documents here are about the best that you are going to get. Then Pacific Seacraft was sold. The Ericson stuff was not even included with the sale.

More important is what information is it that you hope to get out of the original owners manual?

In general owners manuals for boats are not like owners manuals for cars, they generally contain very little useful information. This is especially true for the older boats.

I would ask what it is that you need to know that you hope is in there, and that we can see if we can provide you with it here.

Guy
:)

Last edited: