• Untitled Document

Join us on April 26th, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

April Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Just bought a 38-200

Seaojoy

Hi everyone. Just purchased an '87 E 38-200. This is my 3rd Ericson (1968 26' and 1971 27'), but my first one in about 30 years. Wondering if someone can recommend a good and reasonably priced sailmaker? She currently has a 110 on the fuller which I'm interested in changing out to a 135. I'm inarina Del Rey. Does anyone have experience ordering sails from overseas?

Thanks for your input...

Alan Gomes

Sustaining Partner
Hi everyone. Just purchased an '87 E 38-200. This is my 3rd Ericson (1968 26' and 1971 27'), but my first one in about 30 years. Wondering if someone can recommend a good and reasonably priced sailmaker? She currently has a 110 on the fuller which I'm interested in changing out to a 135. I'm inarina Del Rey. Does anyone have experience ordering sails from overseas?

Thanks for your input...
Hi! Welcome to the forum and congrats on your new boat.

I'm down in San Pedro, not all that far from you. I've been very pleased with H2O sails. Excellent service, quality, and the prices have been more than fair. Give Harry a call at (949) 200-2028 or e-mail at h2osails@aol.com. I just recently bought a mainsail stack pack from him and I love it.

Seaojoy

Hi! Welcome to the forum and congrats on your new boat.

I'm down in San Pedro, not all that far from you. I've been very pleased with H2O sails. Excellent service, quality, and the prices have been more than fair. Give Harry a call at (949) 200-2028 or e-mail at h2osails@aol.com. I just recently bought a mainsail stack pack from him and I love it.
Hi Alan - thanks for your recommendation. I'll reach out to Harry and see what he recommends.

Alan Gomes

Sustaining Partner
Hi Alan - thanks for your recommendation. I'll reach out to Harry and see what he recommends.
Good deal. I think you'll be quite pleased. I should have also mentioned that I bought a new main and 135% genoa from him. They are around 7 years old and holding up quite well.