• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Just posted our Ericson 35-2 Bay Area

Bandykins

Member II
We are moving up in size as we continue preparation and practice for a 2yr sailing sabbatical. So I've posted our Ericson 35-2 for sale. I've gotten very comfortable single handing the 35-2 and we've found a Dufour 40' that we'll be purchasing early next month. There is room in RWC, or motor/sail to wherever, she's ready.

I've listed it at $23k on CL to allow for the inevitable haggling.

For those that have been fortunate to find this wonderful site/resource, $20k can take it on to s good home.

Attachments

• PXL_20220108_223559293.jpg
    PXL_20220108_223559293.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 64

Bandykins

Member II
Dropped the price to $20k for the public, so let's say $18k here.

This boat has had chain plates and standing rigging replaced. It is actively sailed (we'll be up in SF for Sail GP this weekend).

Let me know if you want to come have a look.

Scott

Bandykins

Member II
As the new proud owner of two boats I've dropped it to $19k in the public realm so I'll take $17500 for those that have found this fine forum. Can't have two boats 35' and 40' in neighboring slips for too long

Bandykins

Member II
Now that we've solidly got two boats... Is $15k the right number to find her a new owner? Nothing wrong, not sitting for a long time and needing resurrecting. Just got a bigger boat.